Emails are an essential part of business communication, but often the emails that you send don’t hit the mark. In this hands-on workshop, you will develop the skills to write effective e-mails every time.
This Workshop Is Ideal For
This workshop is ideal for young business professionals who are new the business environment, but is equally useful to people who feel that their business communication isn’t as clear as they would like.
In class, the students will work both together and individually to learn the importance of sending emails that are well constructed.
Bring your own laptop/ digital device & some examples of e-mail communications that you’ve found difficult.
- Understand the importance of e-mail in business
- Learn how to write an effective e-mail
- Tailor your writing to suit your audience
Topics Covered In This Training Course
- Why are e-mails important? Understand the importance of e-mails in the workplace.
- Structure your content Maximise success by structuring your e-mails.
- Is my e-mail ready to send? Find out questions to ask yourself before you hit send.
- E-mails and Emotion Learn when emails should not be used.
- Tone Understand how tone works in emails.
- Business English for e-mails Discover what Business English is and how to use it when you communicate.
- Practice Perfect your e-mail skills with hands on practice.
- Effective E-mails Determine how to assess if your e-mails will be useful to your audience.
- Reduce wasted time Build e-mails that get results.